Robot World aims to be a distributed physical environment inhabited by
programmable robots, spanning across countless computers on the internet in true
Send your own designs roaming the world, returning home (Your PC) with
Design your own or download the hottest designs...
Robot source code samples.
Please visit and sign the guestbook
if this project looks interesting, nutty, or just simply annoying.
Robot World components
- Parser / compiler compiles robot programs into byte code, stored in
a .xml file
- Inject - send a robot program to the world
- RobotWorld - the world simulation program
- dsm - the bytecode disassembler
- rowo.y - language grammar file
What is working?
- The compiler to bytecode, although the language is not complete
- The disassembler from bytecode to pseudo assembler
- Robot injection into robotworld using http PUT
What's left to do?
- The robotworld simulation program
- Language specification
- Object properties
- Bytecode engine isn't complete
- A graphical frontend API would be nice
See "What is working" above - this is not a usable project yet.
Download rowo-0.3.tar.gz 2006-10-03
Download rowo-0.2.tar.gz 2006-04-20
Download rowo-0.1.tar.gz 2004-07-19
Source code documentation
(generated by Doxygen
Select "File List" from the doxygen index page to see a list of all files in the example.
Then select "[code]" to read the source code of that file.
Files beginning with lowercase are usually the main() starting point, and files beginning
with uppercase usually contains a class of the same name as the file itself.
Other robot projects